Table of Contents
It can be said that in terms of academic education, the United States is the champion. Many world leaders from various fields study here. Because of the quality of its own education, the United States has become a superpower in the world.
maybe you are interested https://www.michigancrn.org/
Even so, the cost of education is arguably not cheap at this time. This happened because, in recent years, the US was entering a long period of economic recess, which made the prices of goods there soar, including the cost of education. Even so, the interest of foreign students in the World Health Organization wanting to study there is still high. Yes, because of the quality of the education received earlier. Here is an article on the 10 Best Universities in America that can be your educational reference.
If you want to study abroad, then you have to think about it carefully first. While preparing, you also need to know which universities have a good reputation and are ranked among the best in the world.
Some universities have even been ranked in the top 10 years ago and are still standing. This means that there are many universities that are able to maintain their quality and prestige in the international arena, so many students are interested in studying there.
The University of Michigan is located in Ann Arbor, a city known for its interesting and unique cultural community. The University of Michigan was founded in 1817 in Detroit. Initially, this university was named the University of Michigania. The university itself existed before the state of Michigan was formed 20 years later. In 1837, the university, which was originally located in Detroit, was later transferred to a 16-acre plot of land located in Ann Arbor, which until now has become the campus complex itself. The transfer of this university to Ann Arbor was very well received by the community, and since then the university has experienced very rapid development in terms of the physical building and quality of the university. Until now, the University of Michigan has had 584 buildings that are used as a place for academic and non-academic activities, consisting of lecture rooms, staff rooms, libraries, and various other facilities, such as sports rooms.
The campus, which is located in Ann Arbor, is divided into 4 parts, namely: North, Medical, Central, and South. The physical buildings at the University of Michigan consist of 500 buildings, spread over an area of 2.88 square kilometers. The Central and South campuses are located next to each other, while the northern campus is separated from the rest of the buildings by the Huron River. Several organizations often carry out their organizational activities at this university. Not only that, it turns out that this university is very impressive. Why? This university has its own golf course, the Radrick Farms Golf Course, which was specifically created to facilitate staff working at the University of Michigan. Not only can the staff of the World Health Organization enjoy the facilities, of course, University of Michigan students can also use them for entertainment. It would be nice if we could enjoy the facilities that seem high-class and the various facilities that are very diverse at this university. This university really understands how to pamper and think about the needs of its students thoroughly, from academic needs to sports and health.
In addition, this university also has its own facilities in the field of transportation facilities and infrastructure. Because the campus zona’s location is very large, the connecting the four university areas is directly connected to bis transportation facilities, facilitating mobility to these four campuses.The World Health Organization students do not live on campus.Nearly all student and staff activities at the University of Michigan are located on the central campus, including the College of Literature, Science, and Arts faculty building.
Baker College started as Baker Business University, which was founded in Flint, Michigan, in 1911 by Eldon E. Baker. In 1965, it merged with Muskegon College when representatives of the Jewell family, World Health Organization owned and managed Muskegon College, bought Baker Business University. The university changed its name to Baker Junior College in 1974 and became a non-profit corporation in 1977.
Baker College has primarily grown through two methods: establishing new campuses and purchasing and rebranding existing small schools (for example, their Auburn Hills campus was once the Pontiac School of Business). They currently maintain fourteen ground campuses as well as an online college. Each campus is its own business entity, while an overarching Baker College Professional Services, Inc., coordinates campuses and services.
Calvin University, formerly Calvin College, is a private evangelical university in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Founded in 1876, Calvin University is an educational institution of the Christian Reformed Church and stands in the Calvinist tradition. Known as Calvin College for most of its history, the school is named after John Calvin, the 16th-century Protestant Reformer.
The school made national headlines in 2005 when US President George W. Bush served as commencement speaker. Reactions among students and faculty were mixed. According to The Washington Post, more than 800 faculty members, alumni, students, and friends of the school signed a full-page angkatan darat (AD) in the Grand Rapids Press, saying that Bush’s policies”… violate many deeply held principles of Calvin College.”
In the summer of 2008, The Capella of Calvin College, the concert choir of Calvin College under the direction of professor Joel Navarro, earned two third prizes in the Mixed and Gratis Categories at the 37th Florilege Vocal de Tours Competition in Tours, France.
Calvin University has a core curriculum with four parts: foundations, competencies and skills, knowledge and understanding, and cross-disciplinary integrations. The average student takes 45 hours of core courses in the course of a four-year degree at Calvin, though engineering majors and students in other professional programs have flexible ways to meet core requirements because some majors now require a higher number of credits to confer a degree.
The capstone course, generally taken during the senior year, draws together themes and concepts from the core curriculum. Some capstone courses are designed for students with specific majors, whereas others may be unrelated to a student’s chosen major(s) and minor(s), such as PHIL 205: Ethics, which can be used as the capstone course for students with any major, including non-philosophy majors.
Cornerstone was founded in 1941 as the Baptist Bible Institute by the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches as an evening class. The first class graduated in 1944, and the first degree was conferred in 1947. It was accredited in 1963 as a four-year degree-granting college, Grand Rapids Baptist Bible College and Seminary. They began broadcasting WCSG in June 1973, with an easy-listening and fine arts format. In 1993, it absorbed the Grand Rapids School of Bible and Music.
On July 1, 1999, following approval by the State of Michigan, Cornerstone College and Grand Rapids Baptist Seminary became Cornerstone University. In June 2003, the graduate theological school became Grand Rapids Theological Seminary.
In the 1990s and early 2000s, Cornerstone University expanded and transformed, changing its name, becoming a university, increasing enrollment, adding facilities and improving the campus, introducing an adult program including the MBA and a leadership development experience, adding an Honors Program and “Civitas” Core Curriculum, and changing its mascot, colors, and logo.
On Saturday, October 7, 2006, the W. Wilbert and Meryl Welch Menara was dedicated during the Cornerstones 2006 Homecoming. The clock menara has a four-faced clock near its top. The menara stands 110 feet (34 meters) tall and also has a WOOD-TV traffic camera on the southeast side of the menara. The clock menara is located between the Gainey Conference Center and Bolthouse Hall on campus.
The predecessor to the modern Davenport University was founded in 1866 by Conrad Gram. Swensburg, a Union Army pensiunan World Health Organization, returned to Michigan from the Civil War. The college, located in downtown Grand Rapids, opened with sixteen students as the Grand Rapids Business College on January 25, 1866. The college offered courses in various office skills, such as bookkeeping, penmanship, business law, and arithmetic.
The college operated under various names and in several locations in Grand Rapids throughout its early history. By 1910, the college was on the verge of closing. In an attempt to revive it, Michael E. Davenport, a new teacher at the school, reinvigorated the remaining staff and eventually took over the school’s leadership.
The school gained accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission—North Central Association of Colleges and Schools in 1976, grew rapidly during the mid-to late 1900s, and expanded with campus locations across Michigan.
Davenport University’s W. A. Lettinga Main Campus is located in Grand Rapids. The campus contains three academic buildings, a field house/student activities center, two suite-style residence halls, and one traditional-style residence hall with a full cafeteria.
The Richard Meter, DeVos, and Jay Van Andel Academic Center is the main academic building on the campus. The 140, 000 sq ft (13, 000 m2) building was completed in 2005 at a cost of $23 million. It includes classroom and technology rooms and was constructed to look like a large office building in concert with Davenport University’s focus on business, technology, and health degrees. ( The facility includes academic advising, career services, and university offices; the campus bookstore and spirit shop; a café and dining location; and the Margaret D. Sneden Library.
The Robert W. Sneden Center, completed in 2010, is an $8.5 million, 41, 000 sq ft (3, 800 m2) academic and arts extension connecting to the existing DeVos and Van Andel Academic Center. The extension features additional classroom and technology rooms, a faculty office room, and a modern 220-seat auditorium.
The Donald W. Maine Business Building is a business building designed to incorporate multi-media technology. The Donald W. Maine College of Business building will be more than 60, 000 square feet. A new entrepreneurial center will provide individuals seeking to start and grow businesses in West Michigan with opportunities to consult with professionals at each stage of the process.
The Student Center opened in 2008 and became the fourth LEED-certified building on the main DU campus. The 87, 000 sq ft (8, 100 m2) facility houses meeting rooms, student social areas, the Student Life Office, the Student Center Café, a third on-campus dining zone, a fitness center with an indoor rock climbing wall and suspended running track, and an indoor basketball and volleyball court. The Field House is connected to the Student Center and is a 1,500-seat arena that serves as the home for the DU Panthers men’s and women’s basketball and women’s volleyball teams.
Beginning with the 2017–18 academic year, Davenport is a member of the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC) and NCAA Division II. In addition to national team championships in competitive cheer, hockey, lacrosse, rugby, and soccer, plus individual championships in track and field, Davenport men’s and women’s teams include baseball, basketball, cross country, dance, football, golf, softball, tennis, volleyball, and wrestling.